In the interests of safety and comfort for all our members we would like to bring the following to your attention
• A medical screening document must be filled out and signed. If your circumstances change at any time please inform one of our trainers who will provide a new screening document.
• Please inform trainers of ALL injuries and medical conditions so programs can be prescribed safely. Confidentiality is assured.
• Some conditions may require clearance from your health professional before exercise is undertaken.
• Please bring and use a LARGE TOWEL to cover the equipment. We have towels available for $1 hire, if you forget yours.
• Soft, clean, enclosed shoes must be worn NO WORK BOOTS.
• Please replace your weights others may follow who are not as strong.
• Do not drop weights on the floor – it damages the floor and can crack the weights.
• Bring a bottle of water, you can refillat the gym or we have water for $1 a bottle.
• Please pay your fees on time it makes our job easier.
• Membership may be extended or put on hold in some circumstances – please speak to a trainer.
• Family membership only applies to children 12-18 years residing at home.
• Children under 12 are not permitted on the Gym floor.
• The Maleny Community Gym Committee reserves the right to terminate or refuse membership at their discretion.
• Please speak to a trainer about program changes. Changes without consultation will be the responsibility of the member.
• If you are concerned or unsure of equipment programs etc please speak with a trainer – we are here to help you achieve your goals.
• All members are invited and encouraged to attend our regular meetings, normally held the 3rd Wednesday of the month – check the site and noticeboard for details.