Our trainers are all fully qualified and registered with Fitness Australia, our governing body. Registration requires that each trainer accumulate 20 Continuing Education Credits every two years so you can be assured of their commitment to bring you the latest updates within the Fitness Industry.
We enjoy relationships with many health professionals in the local area and work closely with them to ensure you receive the best possible program. Please feel free to phone, email or call into the Gym to discuss your options.
Individual programs designed by fully qualified and registered trainers and is included in membership fees.
Personal Training available call 5429 6911 and speak to a trainer.
Annie is well known among the bodybuilding fraternity and fitness professionals as a focused motivated athlete, having won 3 titles in Natural Body Building in 1999, 2000 and 2006.
Annie is a Level 3 Registered Fitness Professional with over 20 years’ experience which includes:
• 1999-2000 WNB Miss World – Overall World Womens Champion
• ANBB Miss Australia Australian Overall Champion 1999 – 2001
• 2000 – 2001 WNB Miss World (World Natural Bodybuilding) – Overall World
• 2006 - 2007 Musclemania Miss World – Overall World Womens Champion
• 2006 WFF Miss Universe (World Fitness Federation) Runner Up
• 2011 – CAPO Qld Power lifting Masters record holder
• Sponsored Athlete – International Health Investments (Redbak/Ladybird) 2000 –2010
• Guest Poser & Official Judge (ANBB, Musclemania, WFF, NABBA)
• Certified Specialist in Performance Nutrition
• Contributing Writer – “Australian Natural Body Magazine” and “Breath For Life”
I qualified and registered in February 1999 as a Cert 3 Fitness Trainer and began working part time with Charmaine Bergann and Peter Campbell at Maleny Community Gym.
During the next 3 years I studied part time while raising my 2 children and qualified as Cert 4 Personal Trainer, Gym Instructor, Older Adults Trainer, Children’s Trainer, and Aqua Trainer.
Working with many people over the years from all walks of life and abilities has been very rewarding – whether it was at committee level, the Gym floor or during the time I also worked as a Personal Trainer.
I have now taken on the role of Manager – a job made easier because of the talented and professional team I work with here at Maleny Community Gym.
Shar-lee completed her Certificate 3 and 4 in Personal Training.
Certified for specialising in Functional Ageing Health and fitness.
We now have another qualified motivated trainer with a passion for the industry who will help you achieve your fitness goals.
Shar-lee also has a special interest in road cycling and racing. She is currently an active member in the Sunshine Coast Cycling Club.